Job description / Role
As a Programmer Analyst, you will be responsible to develop, test, analyse, and maintain new software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements.
A well-established organisation going through exciting changes and investing heavily in new technology.
* Write, code, test, and analyse software programs and applications.
* Research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
* Extract Data from Maconomy Oracle Database through SQL and analysers.
* Setup Bank Electronic Transfer file (EFT)
* Attractive salary
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work with the latest technology
* College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or software engineering.
* 2-3 years of working experience.
Technical Skills Required
* MPL (Maconomy print layout)
* ASP.Net (C#)
* Oracle Database
* Microsoft SQL Server
* SQL server management studio
* SSIS (SQL server integration services)
* Visual Studio
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.