Job description / Role
- As a Programmer/Developer, you are responsible for the development, design, and implementation of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects.
- You should be able to conceptualize applications from both a technical/programming perspective and a business point of view.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Recommending system changes and enhancements.
- Excellent programming abilities in common languages and frameworks, such as C#/C++, Transact SQL and Microsoft .NET, Python, are needed.
- Proficient in C# .net in Windows Forms, WPF and Windows services Projects
- Proficient in Transact SQL and MS SQL Server
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly focused on delivering clean, easily expandable and stable code
- Familiar with protocols like SMTP, POP3, HTTP
- Familiar with SOAP, XML, JSON
- Android, iOS and/or Xamarin experience is an added advantage
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or other related fields
- Proven experience as a C++, C# .NET and T-SQL Developer for at-least 3 years
- Hands-on experience with object-oriented programming
About the Company
If you need full control over your IT infrastructure as well as the cost of it we are the perfect partner. Our all-in maintenance contract has a fixed price based on the number of machines and the complexity of your setup.
A virus or cryptolocker destroyed your data? An accidental deletion of important files? Problem in receiving or sending mail? Forgot the WiFi password? Working late and need help?
Whatever it is: We've got you covered all for the fixed monthly subscription.
No need to restrict the number of calls by employees, we actually prefer they call us directly, that way we have a better overview of the problems and you don't need to have an employee (or yourself) wasting time in collecting and filtering requests.
This combined with our monitoring system that monitors all machines (not the users!) including desktops and laptops gives us an X-Ray vision of your system.
The result? A healthy internal network that rarely fails and helps you gain productivity.
Call us or check our website to find out what you would be paying while getting rid of all the headaches and those irritating variable IT invoices.
TGC Consulting Middle East
A Leading Company In UAE
Software Developer (POS)
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services