Job description / Role
Note: This Position is Applicable to Students
• Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
• Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
• Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
• Working with bookkeeping software.
• Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
• Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
• Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
• Responsible for project accounting system entry and doing reconciliation with our general ledger and other follow up tasks
• Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting.
• Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
• Some companies may require a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
• Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible
About the Company
A leading ICT company in the UAE.