Job description / Role
• Manage effectively the project accounting of the grant(s)
• Ensure all procurement adhere to the grants’ budget
• Timely posting of staff time charged to the grant(s)
• Posting of purchase invoices to the ERP
• Clear partner’s advances and verify liquidation of advances.
• Ensure compliance with grants’ financial and procurement guidelines.
• Prepare interim project reports
• Prepare financial reports for submission to Donor(s) as per as per project agreement.
• Initiate project audit as per the grant’s agreement.
• Administer fund requests as per agreement.
• Asset management in countries where project is being implemented.
• Other ad hoc tasks that will be assigned by the Head of Finance.
AED 7,000 to 7,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• A University degree in accounting, Business administration or equivalent.
• At least three years of experience in Accounting function. Experience in project accounting is a plus
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Computer literacy including the ability to work with ERP
• Hands on experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision
• Should be willing to travel out of country if required
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.