Project Administrative Assistant / Document Controller
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
- Drafting and composing letters, memos, and other written communications related to the project.
- Providing administrative support to project manager by coordinating meetings, answering phones, and scheduling appointments.
- Coordinating with clients to set up meetings and make travel arrangements for the project team when required.
- Coordinating in building maintenance needs.
- Coordinating with human resources in project staff related matters.
- Drafting reports summarizing project results for managers’ review.
- Coordinate with project staff on billing cycle to ensure timeliness of invoicing.
- Starting a filing system (hard copies and digitally).
- Filing and archiving documentation (correspondence, MoM, project deliverables, etc.).
- Maintaining a register as defined by the document management system.
- Manage the flow of documentation within the Company/Project.
- Designing templates for documents, file types, and document databases.
- Checking and editing documents for accuracy and compliance.
- Copying, scanning, and storing documents.
- Process electronic transmission of documents.
- Assist in other projects and other duties as assigned by the department as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a related field.
- 4-5 years of relevant experience working on a project.
- UAE National
- Good Communication Skills as you may be the first point of contact for many people.
- Very good English.
- Strong administrative and problem-solving skills.
- Time Management.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with Document Management Systems
About the Company
SENER is an Engineering and Construction company backed by 60 years’ experience.
Innovation, commitment to quality and independence are our corporate values.
Founded in Spain, today we are an international leader in: - Aerospace Engineering - Infrastructures and Transport - Power and Process - Marine Engineering.
More than 2,500 professionals and a dozen offices located in Algiers, Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, India, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Santiago de Chile, Spain and South Korea are proof of our potential as a company; our aim is to offer our customers and society solutions and products that are technologically efficient and innovative.
Our aim at SENER is to develop engineering projects, production and construction activities and systems integration.
We undertake our work fully aware of our duty to generate added value in everything we do, to satisfy employees, stockholders and investors, as well as to make investments that contribute to their development.