Job description / Role
Job Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
Position: Project Analyst..
Client Details : Leading client Place in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Payroll Company: Raqmiyat.
Contract Duration: 12 Months Extendable Contract.
Qualifications, Experience And Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Business Management or a related field.
• Certified Associate Project Manager (CAPM).
• PMP (Preference)
• A minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in Project Management environment IT industry or related area with a focus on technology, management and policy.
• Excellent command of English Language and Communication Skills.
• Strong Planning and Organization Skills.
• Problem solving and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, ability to prioritize to ensure positive results of the assigned opportunities.
• Intermediate Experience in administering Project artifacts.
• Intermediate Experience in managing Projects.
• Intermediate Experience in Microsoft Office and MS Project.
If Interested, please apply with the below details.
• Total Exp.:
• Relevant Exp.
• Current Company:
• Current Location:
• Alternate Mobile #:
• Current Salary:
• Expected Salary: AED
• Notice Period:
• How soon can you join once been offered:
• Passport Validity:
• Visa Type & Validity :
• Marital Status:
• Educational Qualification:
• Date of Birth:
• Is your Degree Certificate is Attested in your Home Country & UAE - MOFA Yes/No :
• Interested to work on 12 Months Renewable Contract Yes/No:
• Interested to work on Raqmiyat Payrolls Yes/No :
• Willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi,UAE Yes / No:
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
IT Application & Development Manager
Senior Business Analyst
IT Project Manager - Must have IT Services Experience
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
Business Analyst - Banking & IT