Job description / Role
Project and Cost Accountant
United Arab Emirates
Do you have an experience on Planning, Forecasting, Control, Monitoring and Reporting on Projects?
Our client is one of the leading Investment Service Company and they are looking to hire a Project and Cost Accountant to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible with:
* Reporting to the CFO
* Planning, Forecasting, Control, Monitoring and Reporting on Projects
* Provide an effective reporting link between the Project Team, account executive and Finance
* Review of all Investment proposals in terms of financials and benefits
* Monitoring Project Spend against approved budgets
* To track delivery of committed Project benefits
The successful candidate will possess the following skill sets:
* With 8 - 10 years of experience
* Looking cost management, specifically Cost Management within Projects
* Takes ownership and run with things on their own
* Coming from a bank industry would be major advantage.
* Preferably candidates from GCC Region
* Experiences on MI, Accounting, reporting forecasts, project updates, Improving Business Efficiencies and hand holding stakeholders with regards to cost control on the projects
* With ACCA - Preference, Failing that ACA, CPA
* Senior Stakeholder Management would be a massive advantage
* OFSAA knowledge will be a massive advantage
If you're looking for the next step in your career, apply today!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
About the Company
Over 30 years of local industry experience.
New name, proven expertise In 2009, recruitment leaders Beresford Blake Thomas (BBT), Hill McGlynn and Ma Foi integrated under the Randstad brand to form Randstad Middle East.
Experience and local knowledge are essential commodities within the Middle East region, so it made perfect sense to combine 30 years recruitment experience in the Gulf, providing a larger, more streamlined service to our clients and candidates.
As well as having the largest geographical footprint of any recruiter, Randstad is the worlds largest specialist recruitment provider, employing over 28,000 members of staff and helping over 2.5 million people find work every year. With an enviable reputation worldwide, we have an established and respected presence in the Middle East, and are the preferred choice for specialist staffing solutions in more customary and emerging markets across the entire region.
- Accounting & Finance
- Advertising, Media & PR
- Construction & Engineering
- Hospitality & Retail
- HR & Business Support
- IT & Telecommunications & Electronics
- Oil & Gas
- Pharmaceutical & FMCG
- Property & Real Estate
- Sales & Marketing
- Executive Search & Selection
- Facilities Management