Job description / Role
Objectives: Manage multiple projects in the area of Schematic design, Detail design and Construction Documentation. Participate in concept development.
• Take the lead in technical matters as well as project management, provide design solutions and leading the project(s) from inception to various stages until handover.
• Specification writing, up to date knowledge of materials and their applications, Lead production of detailed drawings.
• Expertise in Revit & BIM protocols, Construction documentation.
• Apply up to date knowledge of authority regulations & relevant standards & codes.
• Evaluation of project scope of works and assist in the preparation of proposals.
• Collaborate with other team members to determine design needs and requirements for the project.
• Arrange meetings to review proposals and plans, making modifications or revisions as required.
• Preparing and presenting design proposals to the client.
• Supervision of design team, necessary review, corrections and guidelines.
• Allocation, distribution and follow up of tasks within the team, checking of works produced.
• Ensure deliverables are produced within scope & time constraints committed on the project contribute to the Lessons Learnt Database of the company.
• Prepare & maintain project documents like correspondence, minutes of the meeting, notes etc.
• Liaison with local authorities and attend to necessary technical meetings with authorities.
• Coordination with other disciplines and external team members (suppliers / sub-consultants).
• Works closely with relevant external parties and clients to ensure timely delivery according to plan.
• Assist in preparing tender applications, presentations & negotiations with contractors (If required).
• Reporting to: Lead Architect
• Other interactions: Multidisciplinary
• Desired start date: 30 Days
• Probation: 90 Days
• Working Hours: Sunday to Thursday 8:00 AM to 06:00 PM
• Travel requirements: Occasional
• Experience Must Have 08 - 14 years of experience with the design consultancy
• Education: Graduate (B. Architecture / M. Architecture)
• Software: Revit Architecture (Preferred Autodesk Certification) MS Office
About the Company
Established in 2005 in Dubai, U.A.E., Archcorp Architectural Engineering has created a reputation of providing core expertise in the arena of design and engineering consultancy services. With branch offices in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi, Archcorp is built on delivering uncompromising quality and commitment in the disciplines of Architecture, Engineering, and Sustainable Design.
As part of a steady commitment to the environment, Archcorp is paving the way to eco-friendly solutions with the assistance of revolutionary technology, thus gearing the business towards a viable placement in the field of Sustainable Building Design, Alternative Energy Generation and Energy Efficient Design.