Job description / Role
• Manage client, team and project coordination, including full documentation coordination with structural, MEP, lighting, AV, landscape and civil consultants
• Support communication between project team, clients, vendors, contractors, consultants, and building and permitting officials
• Provide technical guidance and innovative solutions to resolve complex technical and design challenges
• Maintain project manual and specifications
• Conduct and document site visits, process submittals, substitution requests, and RFI’s during construction
• As per company policy
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture 7 years of project experience in an architectural practice
• Licensed or registered architect Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, Bluebeam Revu, SketchUp, 3dMax, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), and MS Office.
• Working knowledge of building codes, standards, building construction, and building structures
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.