Project Assistant - Vietnamese Speaker
Job description / Role
Job Purpose: To assist the project team for 3 months.
• Attending meetings/ calls and preparing call reports
• Assisting in Documentation and maintaining client files
• Drafting & responding to emails
Salary is flexible based on candidates experience
Knowledge and Skills
• 0-2 years of relevant experience in an office environment, preferably in a financial services firm
• Fluent in Vietnamese and English
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Proficiency in Outlook and related Microsoft Office programs
About the Company
Alpen Capital is an investment banking advisory firm established in 2005, which offers solutions in the areas of Debt, M&A and Equity to institutional and corporate clients across the GCC, South Asia, Levant and Africa. With offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and India, Alpen works with some of the leading business groups in its operating markets.
Alpen's team comprises of experienced professionals, who create value through extensive knowledge of local and international markets and access to key decision makers.
Alpen Capital has raised over 10 billion dollars in capital for clients across the region and has worked with some of the largest business conglomerates and prominent Development Finance Institutions to execute landmark transactions.