Project Consultant - Natural Stone Experience
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Job description / Role
The Project consultants contribute their operational, strategic, or technical expertise to projects. They collaborate with clients to determine project parameters, develop project plans in line with business objectives, and assign project tasks and resources.
They also monitor the progress of each project stage and facilitate necessary interventions.
We are looking for a highly capable project consultant to help our business achieve its goals.
• You will be developing a project plan in collaboration with designated stakeholders, delegating resources to project tasks, and presenting project progress updates to our senior executives.
• To ensure success as a project consultant, you should demonstrate extensive experience as a project consultant and the ability to provide leadership and guidance.
• Experience and knowledge of natural stones for interior and exterior.
• Bachelor's degree in project management, business administration, or a related discipline.
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in project consultancy.
• Extensive industry knowledge.
• Advance proficiency in project management software.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
About the Company
A leading manufacturing company in the UAE.
Project Construction Manager
TRS Staffing Solutions
|Abu Dhabi||31 Jan|
Senior Project Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
RTC-1 Employment Services