Job description / Role
Position Title: Project Control Engineer
Employment Type:1-Year Renewal Contract
Salary: all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job location: UAE
About the Client:
The hiring company is an oil and gas company based in the UAE.
• Lead project team by providing comprehensive project control support and input, including the project set up cost and change order analysis, across all phases of projects.
• Handle project planning & cost engineering functions involving schedules & budget preparation, cost control, forecasting, progress & cost reporting
• Develop Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Variance Analysis, Integrated Baseline Reviews, estimate to complete
• Establish and maintain harmonious relationship with Consultants/EPC Contractors/Vendors and other specialized contractors to support project delivery meeting cost and schedule objectives
• Support past period cost performance report and fiscal budget at prescribed intervals
• Male, 49 years old and below
• Engineering Degree with specialization in Civil or Mechanical
• At least 10 years of project handling experience in a reputable Oil & Gas company; must have a relevant site experience
• Proficient in Primavera, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Development, Variance Analysis, and Integrated Baseline Reviews
• Knowledgeable in Basic Project Management including communication, planning, scheduling, reporting, estimating, and cost control
• Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.