Job description / Role
Position Title: Project Control Engineer
Employment Type: Contract
Job Location: UAE
About the client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE.
- Lead and prepare project cost estimates for oil & gas industry related to Front End Engineering Design study and EPC contracts.
- Prepare cost estimates for design, procurement and construction activities related to civil, piping, pipeline, pressure vessels, rotating equipment, storage tanks and E&I works.
- Monitor project actual costs against budget and highlighting the areas for cost reduction
- Prepare monthly cost reports for all ongoing projects
- Prepare annual budget sheet including monthly and quarterly forecasts for all projects in 5-year business plan
- Review and challenge the variation orders submitted by Contractors from cost estimation perspective
- Prepare level-2 schedules of new projects for internal approvals.
- Review and monitor the detailed project schedules of EPC contractors.
- Highlight the unnecessary float and duration of activities kept by Contractors.
- Provide detailed comments and optimize the schedules in close discussion with Contractors planning engineers
- Prepare conclusive project dashboard and monthly reports for all projects which provides critical information to all stake holders.
- Perform Delay Analysis on monthly basis, identifying the various areas, activities & causes for delays and report to management for necessary actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- At least 8 years’ experience in an Oil & Gas industry
- Has experience in cost estimation for oil & gas industry related to Front End Engineering Design study and EPC contracts
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.