Job description / Role
A leading international EPC contractor who specialises in a wide range of activities in refineries, gas and petrochemical plants, providing design and construction services are currently looking to recruit a Project Control Manager for their UAE business.
• Preparation of Monthly Cost Report in contradiction to the budget
• Progress Measurements, Calculations, monitoring and billing.
• Change Order Processing, responsibilities include analysis, evaluation, documentation, coordination with the project team, pricing, submittal to Client through Project Manager, negotiation, follow-up and invoicing. All change order to be officially submitted to Client.
• Preparation of Daily Progress Reports, Weekly Progress Reports and Monthly Progress Reports.
• Monitoring and control the project status, to detect any delay and to propose corrective actions in order to mitigate risks and prevent any delay.
• Assigning WBS/FWBS (Work/Functional Breakdown Structure) in Primavera Schedule.
• Knowledge in Resource Loading in the Primavera Schedule.
• Creating Level 5 and 6 Schedule.
• Control and preparation of Progress S-curves and Manpower Histogram, Monitoring Manpower usage, and analyze Manpower Productivity.
• Quantity Surveying / Estimation, Construction Drawing Review and Proposals
• Conduct review and comparison of contract documents during tender stage.
• Interpret and Analyze the contract terms and conditions
• Technical Writing / Planning on Construction Methodologies and Project Proposals
• An engineering degree from accredited university
• More than 15 years experience in the Oil & Gas Field
• A minimum of 5 years in GCC Middle East countries working in
• Oil & Gas Refineries through direct construction (Must)
• SMP Project Control Manager or lead planner experience required.
• Prefer global EPC Contractor or Sub-Contractor experience(5 year)
• Direct Construction work experience is a Must
• Capable for proposal, cost estimation, planning and contract review
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About the Company
Adept Personnel's sole focus is the International construction market, recruiting all levels of project management staff across all of the industry sectors. With 20 years experience we have developed long standing relationships and unrivalled market knowledge meaning we are constantly adding value to client organisations and jobseekers alike.
Our team is made up of high calibre recruiters who have developed proven track records within each of their chosen sectors. It is this experience that allows us to fulfil our goal of customer satisfaction by successfully finding the talent needed to deliver on each assignment we take on.