Job description / Role
Project Control Manager
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program life cycle within the Government Services and Hydrocarbons sectors. KBR employs approximately 34,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries.
KBR is looking for a Project Controls Manager with Gas Processing & Gas Compression experience to be based in Abu Dhabi for a PMC project.
- Minimum Overall 20+ years of oil & gas experience.
- Experience within FEED & Detail Engineering experience.
- Experience in ADNOC Projects involving Gas Processing plants, pipelines etc. Experience in Contracts and Claims Management in Manager position. Relevant accredited body certification for Contracts management .
- Must have at least 5 Years experience working in Onshore and offshore projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is a MUST.
Interested and suitable candidates please apply for the role. Suitable candidates will be contacted directly.
About the Company
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.