Job description / Role
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Work closely with technical lead to control all aspects of project including schedule, budget, documentation, contracts, and account receivables.
• Coordinate activities on multiple projects, with project team, customers and subcontractors.
• Assist in the development of proposals and project cost estimates.
• Assist in the negotiation of project contracts.
• Support financial aspects of projects.
• Assist with environmental, health and safety planning, maintaining a safe workplace, safety awareness and training, accident investigations and reporting, and implementing safe and environmentally sound work practices.
• Provide mentorship to Account Administrator staff as necessary.
• Supervisory responsibilities as assigned.
• Understand. Create. Simplify.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
• 6+ years of experience supporting project work
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including MS Project
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize
• Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
• Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
• Background check results satisfactory to SEL
• Negative drug test result(s)
About the Company
SEL makes electric power safer, more reliable, and more economical. To accomplish this mission, we design, manufacture, and support a complete line of products and services for the protection, monitoring, control, automation, and metering of electric power systems. Our solutions range from comprehensive generator and transmission protection to distribution automation and control systems. The SEL Government Services Division is dedicated to the security, safety, and reliability of electric power at facilities ranging from military base power systems to ships, while Engineering Services provides engineering capabilities and system solutions to national and international customers. SEL University provides training and programs that help our customers meet the technical challenges and complexities of integrating digitally based technologies into the expanding power system infrastructure.