Job description / Role
Contract - Existing client
Work location : Dubai
Salary: Attractive Salary Benefits:
- Development of Scope, Specifications and BOQ for Capex projects
- Technical review of proposals and providing feedback and recommendations
- Review & approval of material submittals and method statements
- Work scheduling & co-ordination with all stakeholders
- Preparation of NOC and letter to authorities related to Capex projects
- Issue of Work permits in coordination with HSE team
- Performing & approving job completion inspection.
- Processing of payment certificates/invoices and budget management
- Management of all project documentation from Scope works to handing over documents, warranty documents, As Built drawings, Authority approvals etc
- Excellent communication skills
- 4 Years in Coordinating the project
- Any Bachelor's Degree
- Immediate Joiners
- Experience from Facilities Management Company
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Project Management Executive
Team Admin / Office Manager
Engineering Unit General Contracting (EUGC)
|Abu Dhabi||10 Nov|