Job description / Role
Project Controls Engineer required to support the Project Controls team function on a major masterplan development in Dubai.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Playing a key role in multidisciplinary teams and assisting project controls manager to take a lead role in creating plans or analysing trends using numerical and statistical techniques.
• Assisting PCM and a team of professionals delivering planning/schedule management services and is responsible for staff development.
• Assisting PCM in the application of specific planning/scheduling methods, techniques and tools.
• Advising on complex requirements and communicating analysis and corrective measures effectively.
• Managing planning/scheduling delivery of medium/high projects/programmes.
• Understanding of data management.
• Developing dashboards through PowerBI and other software tools being deployed across the programme.
• Developing the forms and tools for collecting project and programme status information.
• Coordinating the production and distribution of key reports for the programme team.
• Defining and establishing requirements and design of programme reports.
• You have degree qualifications.
• You have experience in planning.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.