Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with the project director in supporting the day to day operations.
• Providing diary management and managing meeting schedules.
• Organising and maintaining accurate project records and documents.
• Communicating and escalating all relevant information to the team.
• Coordinating and participating in team meetings.
• Recording and distributing minutes.
• Providing administration of documents.
• Producing of presentations and reports.
• Ensuring all office functions run smoothly i.e. filing, post, archiving, holiday records, weekly movements and etc.
• Handling telephone calls and email enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
• Performing any other duties as and when required.
Your knowledge, experience and skills need to include:
• Experience in working with multiple stakeholder.
• Minimum 2 years of experience with project procedures.
• Proactive and positive approach.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Good team player.
• Experience leading onsite stakeholder interaction.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Immaculate attention to detail.
• Fluency in Arabic both writing and reading.
• Good IT skills.
• A relevant degree qualification.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Executive Assistant/P.A. to General Manager
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
A Leading Company in the UAE
Central Asia Development Group (CADG)
Petrochem Middle East