Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it’s our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn’t create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals – and beyond. It’s an exciting journey we’re on, and one you could be part of.
We are looking for highly organized, proactive and solutions driven Project Coordinator who will be responsible for coordinating projects, in addition to delivering projects, organizing various tasks for the Department Head, sending weekly dashboards to the brands, supporting in project follow up and admin tasks.
What you will do
• You will be responsible for coordinating various teams on projects and supporting the Department Head on key tasks, reports, presentations and special projects
• You will be responsible for supporting and assisting in meetings, events, organizing workshops, trainings and programme refreshers
• Organise and manage monthly mall visits by team to ensure programme is being promoted
• Organise MUSE Champions meeting every 2 weeks
• Ensure all MUSE Marketing collaterals and updates are transmitted and received by Retail teams
• Communicate weekly targets and dashboards to brand managers and store staff
• Support in plotting business requirements for new projects
• Support in customer journey mapping
• Support in writing briefs and summarizing feedback
• Responsible for recurring weekly tasks like sending dashboard to brands and senior leadership, organizing status meetings etc.
• You will be responsible to follow up on the day-to-day activities related to own job with minimal supervision to ensure continuity of work
• Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
• Create process documents, ways of working and ensure team tasks are tracked according to priorities
• Ensure feedback received is categorized and passed on to every project stream owner
• Work closely with the Department Head to ensure the key tasks and emails that are outstanding are followed up and kept track off
• Understand roadblocks and present solutions for approval
• Provide reports and track tasks in an organized manner and ensure team deadlines set are being followed
• Follow up with third parties and brands on outstanding requests
• Prepare excellent presentations for senior leadership teams
• Produce status summaries of verified project as per a specific calendar
• Taking meeting minutes from every task
• Follow up approval and payments cycles, and report delays
• Manage budget tracker, invoicing and reconciliation
• Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What you need to succeed in this role
We see success in the role as having strong people management skills along with the ability to provide support to senior management and work collaboratively with our leadership team
More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below....
• Previous experience of working in Advertising or Marketing as an Account Executive
• Understand the Luxury market.
• Passionate about working in a start-up environment and learn from cross functional teams
• Must be highly organized, proactive and solutions driven
• Can provide examples of strong power point skills and effective storytelling - we would love to see your work.
• Good with Microsoft Excel and learning new tools
• Great attention to detail and ability to connect the dots with various streams
• Project coordination experience
• Excellent at collaborating
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.