Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
DarkMatter Government Solutions is the practice dedicated to helping governments strengthen their defense and security posture through bespoke technologies.
As a part of the organization, the Smart Solutions team is responsible for all project delivery aspects of work to ensure contracted activities are delivered to required scope, within time, to budget and to client satisfaction for both external and internal customers.
The project coordinator will help the management team on various aspects of those project activities, supporting from interaction with vendors, finance, assisting with project deliverables, client meetings, report generation, financial, contractual delivery tracking, and overall assistance to respective project managers and associated client deliverables.
The project coordinator will be involved in day to day business and project delivery support tasks, but also focus on maintaining and improving the processes and automation for overall benefit in more efficient reporting, tracking and standardization (project reports, consolidated financial reports inclusive of invoicing, revenue generation and recognition, project closures, etc.)
The role is also expected to be customer facing (from supporting of team members) where the project coordinator will be able to interact with different levels of the customer's organization and understand the best way to always give the customer satisfaction. Having an efficient dedicated relationship with the different client would lead to an excellent customer's experience.
The role will also involve creating and maintaining of documents aligned to required department taxonomy as well as centrally manage the business and contract financial aspects.
All members of the team will work in a highly secure environment where the need for being well organized and structured in order to maintain the level of security is of utmost importance.
- Initiate purchase requests within the DM procurement system and in accordance with the procurement process ad defined by DM.
- Track the status of the procurement requests and follow up with the responsible departments in case of any concerns or clarification requests.
- Align project budget with the vendor quotations and the filled costs sheets.
- Do the market research for new or alternative products that would suit the customer needs.
- In cooperation with the DM procurement and according the internal procedures laid out by DM request the vendor registration and quotations.
- Prepare the customer quotations for designated clients as per the standard procedures and seek internal approval by the procurement team before issuing the official quote.
- Prepare the costs sheets and maintain them over the life cycle of the quotation.
- Follow up with the designated clients on the status of the quote.
- Maintain the relevant files, do the registration for outstanding quotations, and request.
- Complete the financial and procurement processes for LPO's that have been rewarded to DM Government Solutions as per DM procurement and finance standard procedures.
- Provide invoices and signed delivery notes to DM finance.
- Coordinate with finance the invoicing of projects according to signed milestones and/or delivery notes.
- Follow up on delivery times for issued PO's with vendors and suppliers.
- Coordinate with procurement and facility management for ensuring smooth and easy clearing of goods.
- Inform clients on expected delivery dates and follow up on required documents for clearing materials and/or delays in delivery.
- Prepare delivery notes for the materials supplied to the client.
- Contractual and financial experience
- Vendor management experience (engagement, tracking, follow up)
- Payment and revenue/budget tracking experience
- Tracking and Reporting knowledge
- Experience in working in cross functional teams
- Experience in supporting senior team members on required activities
- Knowledge and understanding of infrastructure.
- Good English in speaking and writing
- Arabic speaker preferred
- Takes responsibility
- Well organized
- Confident in fulfilling a customer facing role
- We expect a high level of integrity
- Work independently
- Follow procedures and policies
- Able to work together with and contribute to the team
- UAE driving license and ability to visit customers
Working in Abu Dhabi
Just off the Arab Gulf and right at the edge of your imagination, is a place where geniuses make their cyber security dreams come true.
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|