Job description / Role
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
• Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
• Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
• Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
• Help prepare budgets
• Analyze risks and opportunities
• Oversee project procurement management
• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
• Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
• Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
• Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
• Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
• Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
• An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
• Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
• Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
• BSc in Business Administration or related field
About the Company
Wishtree is creating its presence in the global Information Technology (IT) industry, offering a full range of IT solutions and support. We are young, sparking and innovative startup that creates products for the international market. As globalization intensifies competition and drives companies to focus on their core competencies, a knowledgeable and capable IT partner becomes critical to success.
Our focus is towards delivering value propositions to the unique needs of Professional Services Firms.
We design industry-specific IT solutions to help our clients take advantage of the new opportunities and adapt to the new challenges of a changing world.
Our struggle to put first things first can be characterized by the contrast between two powerful tools that direct us: the Clock and the Compass.
The Clock represents our commitments, appointments, schedules, goals, activities -- what we do with, and how we manage our time. The Compass represents our vision, values, principles, mission, conscience, direction -- what we feel is important and how we lead our lives.
We are in an effort to close the gap between the Clock and the Compass in our lives.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Document Controller / Indoor Project Coordinator
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist