Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• In conjunction with the Project Management/Construction Supervision Team, the Quality/HSE team carry out necessary coordination and collaboration between disciples Engineers
• As required, this individual will provide active support and technical supervision of the site-based field audit and inspection function.
• Establish and maintain information and documentation flow among the Project Management Team, the contractors, and other stakeholders.
• Participate actively in the Management Team and take a lead role in the following:
• Participate actively in the documentation and reporting of contractual non-conformances and other related issues.
• Actively participate in site meetings and provide ongoing proactive support to the site management teams.
• Participate in Head Office support when required
• Ensure Administration Documents are carried out and filed with Document Controllers
• Coordinate works with Site Inspectors – MEP/Structural/Architectural/Landscape
• Assists Project Manager/ Project Director in establishing project construction management objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy.
• Works collaboratively with construction General Contractors to generate successful construction methodologies, systems, procedures that lead to optimal outcomes in time, cost and quality of built work.
• Responsible for preparing weekly progress reports and meeting minutes.
• Consistently and successfully deploys solutions for key accounts as assigned.
• Consistently adheres to and enforces internal Company processes and policies such as business and contracting rules.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate appropriate meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Conduct final inspections and assist with pay-out submittals
• Establish and maintain both electronic and hardcopy files to include all correspondence for stakeholder
• Analyze risks and opportunities
• Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
• Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
• Other duties as requested from time to time by the Project Director.
Person Specifications and Qualifications:
• Educational background Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study..
• Years of experience 10-15 Years
• Spoken languages. English – Arabic advantageous
• Client specific requirements Good all-round experience of Design and Construction
• Job specific requirements. On the Site Project Coordination Experience on Mega Projects
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.