Job description / Role
We are currently hiring a Project Coordinator for a large semi-government client who is based in Al Ain.
This role will be in charge or administering all types of projects ranging from simple activities to complex plans.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Coordinate project management activities, resources and information
• Break projects into actions and set timeframes
• Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
• Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
• Oversee project procurement management
• Monitor project progress and handle any issues that may arise
• Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
• Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
• Ensure standards and requirements are met
In order to be considered for this position the following are essential.
• Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
• Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
• An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
• Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
• Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
• PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Civil Construction
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||24 Feb|
|Abu Dhabi||14 Mar|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Project Coordinator / Project Manager
Construction Project Manager