Job description / Role
As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible organise and manage numerous parts of a project and make sure they run smoothly. You will report into the Senior Investment Manager.
An investment company with diverse areas of investments and a strong footprint in the country.
* Provide analytical support to the Investment team in executing the assigned projects.
* Tracking the project progress and ensuring all related activities are completed within the time-frame.
* Develop a deep understanding of the project scope, such as timeframes, financials, and related outcomes.
* Manage the related project documentation and records.
* Develop project reports for management when required.
* Oversee project correspondences, prepare and review project related emails, record meeting minutes and other required documents.
* Review contract requirements as they come up and process invoices within the time-frame.
* Strong growth opportunities within the organisation
* Opportunity to work for top investment management company
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work on interesting projects
* Must have Project management experience - ideally in Real Estate.
* Degree or certificate in Business Administration.
* 2-3 years' experience working preferably in a holding/parent company.
* Must be bilingual (English and Arabic).
* Must be well-versed with MS Office Suite.
* Business planning, strategic analysis and/or financing modelling knowledge will be an advantage.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||11 Nov|
Project Coordinator (UAE Driving License)
Coordinator - Corporate Communications
Admin Manager/Office Manager
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE