Job description / Role
• Ensure mobilization / demobilization info is shared with Client on timely & pro-active basis.
• Ensure any changes in mobilization / demobilization is communicated back to Head Office (manpower planning, camp, transport, etc.) effectively
• Ensure correct time sheet are certified by the Client; invoices are certified by the Client & payment will be released quickly.
• Have excellent supervisory skills
• Have good communication skills in Hindi / English
• Minimum 3 years UAE Experience
• Less than 40 Years Old
• Candidates available in UAE to join immediately are most welcome
• Computer Knowledge - as minimum to handle emails and MS excel
• with Driving License
About the Company
HR Consultancy focused multi business group
- Soundlines is a conglomerate with HR Consultancy as its flagship business.
- We have been involved in HR consultancy and cross border placements for over 14+ years.
- We offer our clients focused services that benefit their business by way of the right personnel who are tested and proven. This increases productivity and improves the company’s performance.
- Soundlines has its presence in multiple countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka & Korea.
- Soundlines is specialised in recruiting large numbers of personnel within a short time frame.
- We have young & dynamic teams that are fully dedicated and oriented towards ensuring client delight at all cost.
- We place workers, staff and executive cadre personnel in the industries of Construction, Retail, Oil and Gas, Hospitality and MEP.
- Soundlines has been a part of several major construction projects in the Middle East.
- We have contributed manpower and skill sets for projects such as [Dams], [Skyscrapers], [Housing Colonies], [Hotels], [Roads] and [Bridges] etc.
- Soundlines has been go-to destination for large retailers who seek staff for their establishments.
- Soundlines has been serving the hospitality sector in their search for the right personnel – be it in the front office, kitchen, room service or any other departments.
- The Oil and Natural Gas sector recruitment has been one of our core competencies. We have been delivering personnel to this sector for years.
- India is a great resource for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing personnel. Soundlines has served the requirements of several large MEP projects by recruiting and placing highly productive staff.
- Soundlines have years of experience in dealing with each of the above industries and have specialised domain specific staff to head each of these practices.
- The above benefits our clients in doing business at ease.
- Our other businesses include Realty, Healthcare, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism and Trading.
Site Administrator / Site Coordinator (UAE Driving License)
Irwin & Dow
Transport - Coordinator