Job description / Role
My client a multi-disciplinary consultancy has an urgent requirement for an Project Design Manager from a Architecture, Construction or Engineering to join their practice in Dubai to work on high End Hospitality projects
The successful candidate will be required to manage a multi-disciplinary design team to deliver a range of exciting projects (HOTELS) . other duties will include bid support on tenders, Prepare schedules and planning programmes for submittal.
Prepare PM documents such as: PEP, Communication Plan and all other necessary documentation for a review
Suitable candidates should fulfil the following criteria: including having a solid experience in the successful project delivery.
- Design Management
- Project Coordination & Project Controls
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture, Construction or Engineering
- 10 years' experience in a design environment with experience coordinating multi-disciplinary teams.
- excellent co-ordination skills with an ability to get the most from a team.
- Great client facing skills to maintain and improve relationships with existing clients.
- Currently located in the UAE will be an advantage but not a requirement.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Design Manager - Architecture
|Abu Dhabi||7 Apr|
Architecture Project Manager - Mid Level - ASAP Start
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Project Manager (Architect)
|Abu Dhabi||14 Mar|