Job description / Role
Project Development Associate - 4-6 PQE
As a Project Development Associate, you will provide legal support to our clients in various project development initiatives. This role requires a minimum of 4-6 years of post-qualification experience (PQE) in a legal role, with a common law qualification.
Our client is a prestigious US firm seeking a highly skilled and motivated Project Development Associate to join our team in Abu Dhabi.
- Provide legal advice and support on project development matters.
- Conduct legal research, draft agreements, and assist with project management tasks.
- Liaise with clients, government agencies, and stakeholders.
- Contribute to business development efforts.
- A competitive tax free salary with great benefits.
- Common law qualification with 4-6 years PQE.
- Strong knowledge of project development.
- Experience in infrastructure, energy projects, or public-private partnerships.
- Excellent research, analytical, and communication skills.
- Fluency in English; Arabic language skills are a plus.
- Willingness to relocate to Abu Dhabi and travel as needed.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ultimate HR Solutions
Senior Project Manager