Job description / Role
Our Client is an Industrial and Data Center specialist developer with locations across the Asia Pacific region who is looking for an experience Project Development Manager to bring projects through the Design, Engineering and Construction phases.
We are looking for an individual who has the below experience:
- Leading the full delivery of selected assigned key individual assets with the country based on the approved business plans, overall investment strategy, approved budgets and designs completing the development and formal handover to each user and / or the asset management team upon completion.
- Meet with and report directly to the Chief Development Officer/Country Head on a regular basis to review and report progress on all in country developments in progress and in feasibility stage.
- Implement all approved development strategies with agreement of Chief Development Officer/Country Head for all assigned projects.
- Assist with the management of the engaged consultants to manage all outsourced resources in order to complete the assets concepts, detailed designs and construction works.
- Fully responsible for the procurement and coordination of all professional service activities (3rd party design & professional consultants, project managers, cost managers, architects, engineers, leasing agents, contractors and suppliers) and the delivery of all works within approved budgets, required quality & safety standards and development timelines.
- Significant development experience in a high-performing organization in Development Management or Development Advisory experience
- Experienced as the principle point of contact for clients and committees on multiple development projects.
- Hands on experience in Land Acquisition, Detailed Feasibility Studies, Capital Transactions and Leasing
- Minimum Job requirements: Professional Degree (i.e. Engineering, Architecture, Project and Construction Management, Town Planning, Property Valuation etc.).
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in Construction/Project Management, Engineering/Architecture Design and/or Real Estate Development.
- A track record that is quantifiable through third party referees.
Your personal attributes:
- Driven and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Someone looking to learn, grow and develop with an organisation.
- High degree of honesty and integrity with a strong work ethic.
- Strong leadership skills, with a history of effective delegation and active management.
- Possess a high degree of interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and adapt to changing circumstances in a dynamic environment.
- Highly motivated, innovative and collaborative team player.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proven resourcefulness and excellent attention to detail.
About the Company
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\' critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.
|Abu Dhabi||14 Mar|
Assistant Project Manager
Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Coordinator / Project Manager
Sr. Project Manager / Operations Manager
One Of The Leading Manufacturing Companies In UAE