Job description / Role
• Oversee all construction projects from beginning to delivery
• Oversee all aspects of the building process
• Manage the complete project execution process
• Liaise with the client and consultant
• Prepare monthly progress reports and cost reports.
• Resourceful and able to work independently with great initiative and a high level of integrity, confidentially, and commitment.
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in developing and overseeing Residential projects.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong working knowledge of FIDIC, CAD & Microsoft Office.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Construction/Property Development or equivalent.
• Collaborating with engineers, architects, etc. to determine the specifications of the project
• Negotiating contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
• Obtaining permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
• Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment, and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
• Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
• Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
• Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
• Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics, etc. and give them guidance when needed
• Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
• Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
• Coordination with Dubai Land Department for Escrow account management.
• Management of Trust Account System.
• Coordination and Should be familiar with Authority procedures DCD / DM / DEWA / RTA.
AED 12,500 to 22,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Skills & Competencies of the candidates that we are looking for:
• Financial Planning and Strategy
• Artistic innovation
• Conflict management
• Negotiation skills
• Deadline management
• Project Management
Qualifications & Experience:
• Proven experience as Project Development Officer
• In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
• Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
• Good knowledge of MS Office, CAD and RERA portals.
• Familiarity with construction/ project management software
• Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• A team player with leadership abilities
• BSc/BA in engineering, building science or relevant field
• PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
Years of Experience:
• 05 -10 years of experience in the construction industry in both interiors and civil works with at least 3 – 5 years in a senior role.
• Experience in handling of all site operations, complete knowledge of design/build/construction, and should have managed large commercial & Residential value projects independently / with sub contactors.
About the Company
A leading Real Estate Development company.
Project Manager - Museum Construction
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Head of Construction
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Project Manager - Civil Construction
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||24 Feb|
Senior Project Manager