This position is closed or expired.
See other Project Director jobs in UAE
Taylor Sterling is looking for an experienced Project Director to join an award winning contractor and head up a major new building project in the UAE.
- Managing the day-to-day project performance ensuring works are completed to schedule, to budget, and to a high quality
- Planning and scheduling of construction activities
- Management of site project teams
- Quality Assurance, Cost and Time Management
- Preparation of management reports
- Resolving site issues in a timely manner
- Coordinating internal and external resources
- Keeping informed of all project’s aspects and following up on any issues
- Reducing and resolving any deficiencies in authority, communication, or reporting by re-developing and organising team members’ roles
- Overseeing personal development of all team members
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar associated discipline
- Experience in high rise construction projects
- Min 15 years experience gained primarily in a contracting environment
- Middle East experience preferred with UAE experience being highly desirable
- Familiar with FIDIC forms of contract
- Experience in managing projects in excess of $150m
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that 'extra mile' is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures 'peace of mind' for clients and candidates a like.
Deputy Project Director