Job description / Role
- Communicate with the Client s representatives continuously regarding Project Progress and areas of concerns.
- Participate in the planning and formulation of design alternatives and solutions for the construction project provides conceptual estimates feasibility studies and cost estimates and may coordinate the production of basic design plans and construction documents.
- Develop and or administer project budgets and fiscal controls contracts and quality control provisions perform project cost estimating and value engineering as appropriate.
- Oversee all aspects of the day-to-day management of the construction project monitor and coordinate work performed by architectural engineering and construction departments.
- Review and interpret proposed designs architectural drawings and building specifications for appropriateness to required function and or institutional standard and initiates revisions where appropriate advise consultants and clients as to how best to achieve required results.
- Ensure that project operations comply with design specifications contract specifications and client requirements.
- Manage the performance and delivery criteria ensuring that client requirements are being met prepare project specifications and coordinates procurement as appropriate.
- Coordination of work sequencing to expedite project delivery and to minimize disruption of ongoing operations Inspects identify non-compliances acceptance of completed projects for the institution ensuring conformance with institutional standards building and life safety codes and architectural engineering specifications.
- Represent the institution in business with customers consultants contractors and other public and or private agencies and organizations.
- Researches and prepares various reports pertaining to operations equipment policies procedures and or other issues as appropriate Manage a construction management team of approximately 220 people across various disciplines.
- Liaison with the Employer Project Stakeholders and Statutory Authorities Contractual correspondence to record non-compliances to Contractual Requirements Manage the overall requirements and performance
- A degree in Engineering or Business related discipline is required.
- Post Graduate education such as an MSC or PHD is highly desired.
- Twenty or more years of working on Multi-Million Dollar projects within the Construction field.
- Previous experience of working on large airport.
- Projects Experience in report writing Experience in contractual administration.
- Must have on-site Project experience from initial design through to handover and completion
- Strong Management of large teams and communication
- Demonstrates a determination desire to succeed and a wish to progress and develop within a commercial role
- Excellent working knowledge of Word Excel and strong user skill level within MS Office or Primavera Excellent numerical and communication skills
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager / Deputy Project Director - Iconic Project
|Abu Dhabi||7 Nov|
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||31 Oct|
Project Engineer - Construction
Client Side Senior Projects Manager