Job description / Role
Your responsibilities will include:
• Being responsible for acting as Project Director for an established infrastructure programme.
• Leading the account management and client reporting.
• Planning, managing and monitoring the project, reporting any areas of concern in a timely manner, and you will recommend ways to resolve any issues as they arise and take ownership of them.
• Complying with Mace processes and procedures and delivering our services in line with Mace core values.
• Managing and be accountable for the delivery of the programme and projects.
• Owning and providing all client liaison and reporting, supported by the wider team of consultants.
• Being fully aware of the project objectives in line with the project execution plan, leading and supervising the relevant project team/parties to achieve these objections.
• Leading and directing multiple contractors and consultants engaged on a high-profile project at various stages of works.
• Being actively engaged in Health, Safety and Wellbeing.
• Participating in planning and monitoring the progress of the programme and suite of contracts.
• Leading and owning stakeholder communication and management.
• Ensuring project budgets are complied with.
• Ensuring quality systems are in place and suitably managed and monitored.
• Leading relevant meetings and site walks and ensuring these are suitably recorded.
• Being actively involved in risk management.
• Ensuring contract administration is up to date and coordinated across multiple programmes of work.
• Creating and managing multiple procurement activities for a varied range of infrastructure works.
• Communicating with all project parties/stakeholders and ensuring suitable records are maintained.
• Working collaboratively and always in an inclusive manner.
• Overseeing HSE rules and regulations and ensuring a proactive approach.
• You have a degree in construction related field and member of a construction-related professional body.
• You will have knowledge of the technical requirements of infrastructure projects including car parks, utilities and external works to be able to manage a team of in-house and external consultants.
• You will have a varied and in-depth knowledge of contract admin, procurement, logistics and construction phasing.
• You will have strong communication and leadership skills able to lead coordination and delivery of a significant workload across multiple interfacing projects.
• You have project planning skills and understanding - both time, quality and budgets.
• You have market-leading skills in communicating and presenting.
• You have construction management with sound knowledge of infrastructure and utilities works.
• You have stakeholder management, communication and reporting.
• You have strong commercial awareness to administer contracts, procure multiple works packages and control all scope gaps.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting
Project Manager - Construction
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE