Job description / Role
My client. a large International Engineering and Architectural Consultants requires a Project Director.
• Together with a Bachelor's degree in Architecture from a reputable university
• Oversee the design and documentation process.
• Attend /chair / minute project meetings as required within the Consultancy Agreement.
• Oversee submissions to Clients, Authorities and Service providers.
• Take responsibility for writing specifications, assisted by the Senior Architect.
• Take responsibility for issued information for each stage of the project.
• Be aware of project budgetary constraints - work closely with the project cost consultant to ensure designs are executed within directed parameters.
• Work closely with the Client and project cost consultant to develop and/ or understand the procurement strategy, and execute tender stage services as required in the Consultancy Agreement.
• High level of proficiency in the following software:
• Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Indesign, Navisworks and Basic Revit
• The successful candidate will have 12 years + experience with a with a minimum of 3 years' experience within the Middle East region.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.