Job description / Role
Purpose & Scope: Implement the project programs on site in an organized and cost effective manner in accordance with the approved design, quality standards and within agreed time frames.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for; obtaining the drawings of the project and assess the material & manpower requirements accurately
• Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
• Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
• Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
• Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
• Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
• Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
• Ensure a smooth Hand Over of the site the client.
Degree in CivilEngineering, or Architecture
• Having more than 5-7years of professional experience in a Design and Build / Interior fir-out industry or any related field.
• Attention to details & in depth knowledge of construction process & methodology.
• Experience in projects related to Food & Beverages (F&B) such as Restaurants, Café and Retail Shops an advantage.
• People management and communication skills
• Eye for detail and exposure to site environment round off the
About the Company
Having developed a reputation for delivery of the highest quality service in the UK, PSR Solutions is extending its professional offerings overseas. PSR Solutions International was set up in 2013 to assist our client's ever growing demand for staff on overseas projects. We specialise in recruiting construction professionals in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America and Europe. PSR Solutions International has successfully overachieved on the demands of clients and candidate's over the last 2 years.
We supply Technical, Supervisory, Managerial and Commercial staff from Manager through to Director level roles across MENA, Europe and North America. PSR Solutions International has been working with some of the largest, blue chip, corporate construction contractors on some of the most iconic and prestigious flag ship projects across the globe. We use a blend of traditional recruitment methods with the latest innovation to support the demands of our international cliental.