Job description / Role
Purpose & Scope: Implement the project programs on site in an organized and cost effective manner in accordance with the approved design, quality standards and within agreed time frames.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for; obtaining the drawings of the project and assess the material & manpower requirements accurately
• Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
• Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
• Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
• Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
• Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
• Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
• Ensure a smooth Hand Over of the site the client.
Degree in CivilEngineering, or Architecture
• Having more than 5-7years of professional experience in a Design and Build / Interior fir-out industry or any related field.
• Attention to details & in depth knowledge of construction process & methodology.
• Experience in projects related to Food & Beverages (F&B) such as Restaurants, Café and Retail Shops an advantage.
• People management and communication skills
• Eye for detail and exposure to site environment round off the
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.