Job description / Role
Job Description & Duties:
• Monitor material coordination between production, design and sales department
• Prepare and submit Material and Sample Submittals in coordination with projects manager
• Knowledge in health and safety guidelines related to interior fit out project management
• Coordination between design, estimation and sales team for given projects
• Analyse projects requirements and plan Manpower, materials as per given BOQ from estimation department in coordination with store team and purchaser
• Prepare method statements and work specific quality control plans, ensuring that delivered materials are in accordance with quantity and quality, monitor and control materials release in coordination with store team
• Maintain records of the transfer slips with any quality issues arise over the production course.
• Identifies operational problems by observing and studying system function and performance results; investigating complaints and suggestions
• Develop working instructions, workmanship standards and process documents, to ensure that they are followed and ensure a strict adherence to the production schedule
• Identifies operational priorities by assessing operational objectives; determining project objectives, such as, efficiency, cost savings, energy conservation, operator convenience, safety, environmental quality; estimating relevance time, and costs
• Improve and Develops continually existing operation to improve quality, productivity, efficiency and cost savings and determining impact on total system
• Manage manufacturing documentation required for product manufacturing
• Identify ways to reduce production costs through recommendations – i.e. new process equipment, equipment justification to improve performance
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Train and supervise staff on new developed processes and technologies, establish a training and quality culture
• Verify, coordinate and participate (as needed) in site surveys before proceeding with production to validate the project drawings
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed by (Operations Research, Safety Management, Reporting Skills, Manufacturing Control Planning, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Supply Management, Analysing Information, Technical Understanding, Innovation, Quality Focus)
• Deliver significant and quantifiable process improvement and financial benefit across the organization on assigned projects
• Establish strong, effective and collaborative relationships with team leaders
• Arrange production force into balanced groups and distribute jobs in between, maintaining proper coordination and integration
• Responsibility for work execution, monitoring and supervision
• Knowledge in AutoCAD (2D and 3D Modelling), Google SketchUp Software to determine Bill of Materials (BOM).
• Could operate effectively with Microsoft Office Software
• Efficient Management and Organizational skills, with efficient oral and written communication skills in English.
• Have good problem-solving skills, analytic thinking and technical approach, open minded to work in complex environment and projects.
• Degree in architectural or civil engineering
• Supervisory management
• Experience in projects management with minimum 4 years’ experience as projects engineer
About the Company
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all NENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between conversant engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||16 Aug|
National Marine Dredging Company
|Abu Dhabi||1 Jun|
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer