Job description / Role
• Report to Project Manager
• Supervises the Site Engineer
• The purpose of this job is to assist the Project Manager in managing the various aspects of projects.
• Plan, prepare, and devise work schedules, according to budgets and workloads considering the approved program.
• Coordinate with Project Manager to review and check engineering drawings, plans, computations, estimates and reports for completeness, accuracy.
• Evaluates alternatives, and make recommendations as per drawing specification.
• Monitor and manage the day to day operations of the project program including developing short and long-range goals, objectives and budgets.
• Field responsibilities include labor relations and procurement.
• Liaise with Consultant Engineers and sub-contractors engaged in the project.
• Attend regular meetings with Clients, Architects and Consultant Engineer and keep them informed of progress.
• Coordinate activities with other departments and the Site Engineers.
• Ensure that procedures are being followed and assist in resolving complex problems which require professional level of input.
• Provide on the job training for site technicians to ensure that they are developing their skills continually.
• Participate in the reparation and checking of staff reports, engineering reports.
• Bachelors Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering
• 8-10 Years experience in High rise Buildings with at least 5 yrs. in 5 Star Hotel Construction in UAE
• Excellence in written and spoken in English
• Arabic Speaking is advantage
• Planning and control of project resource
• Monitoring and controlling project cost
• Decision making, problem solving, risk management, report writing skills & Arabic spoken is advantage
• Quality consciousness
About the Company
A leading construction company in the UAE.
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Construction Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jan|
Sr. Project Engineer
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||15 Mar|