Job description / Role
• Conduct site inspection
• Generating inspection report
• Generating progress report
• Project scheduling and monitoring
• Conducting production meeting with all trades with discussion of HSE compliance before work schedule.
• Procurement and budget control of materials/ consumables based on the original client approved work scope
• Monitoring and scheduling of third party scope of works.
• Generating project plan based on the approved scope works
• Conducting Daily client meeting, in provision of ongoing job scopes and condition reports for additional work scope order.
• Carry out inspection onboard with the trades and client request for additional works, generating additional task reports and reporting to Commercial department for submission and approvals.
• Ensuring Safety work locations and sequential execution while following quality work schedule.
• Attending pre-acceptance with Quality Control for completed jobs and facilitating immediate rectifications if required.
• Monitoring the manhours / Material / Resources for each activities and reporting to trades for any deviations to ensure the project is running in profit.
• Constructing planned HAT (Harbor Acceptance Test) and SAT (Sea Trial Acceptance Test) with client prior delivery of vessel.
• Generating Work Done Reports and approval prior to departure of vessel
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or its equivalent.
• Project Engineers are responsible for scheduling, preparing, pre-planning and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to the project and project delivery
About the Company
We are proud to have started the shipbuilding industry in 1987, under the guidance of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, as he is the main supporter for this industry.
Therefore, our efforts were culminated by establishing the AlFattan Group of companies in 2009. Since then the company grew to be one of the national entities capable of building world-class products. We are a strategic partner to the Government of Abu Dhabi and we contribute to developing the Maritime industry. We are working hard to meet the increasing demand in building and maintaining multi-use vessels, not only in the GCC countries but worldwide. We also provide technical support to the national and private sectors, as well as training locals and ex-pats in the shipbuilding fields.