Mayekawa Middle East (MYCOM)
Job description / Role
- Manage the project taking into account integration across all areas.
- Follow project schedule to maintain delivery date
- Work closely with Expediting Group to maintain project overall schedule
- Support Project Manager in all client communications
- Monitor Project Change Requests for implementation
- Report to Project Manager project risk, difficulty, production feasibility, and safety
- Monitor implementation of all safety related issues
- Coordinate with Project Manager that all minutes of meeting are taken
- Participate in project reference group meetings, such as:
* Internal Kick-Off Meeting
* Design Review Meetings (DR)
* Clarification Meetings
* Pre-Trouble Check Meeting (PTC)
- Participate in project related meeting such as:
* Internal and external Kick-Off Meetings
* Client Technical Clarification Meetings
* Expediting Meeting
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Min 3 year experience in refrigeration or similar field.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
Report to Project Manager project progress payments Milestones completion
- Maintain project budget and report to Project Manager all commercial issues
- Review all vendors quotes to meet project budget to increase profitability
- Evaluate commercial and technical issues
- Negotiate and resolve issues as they arise across areas of the project and where they impact on other activities, systems and projects
- Support Project Manager in Communicating project status to project Client, all team members, and other involved parties
- Manage project team members
- Support Project Manager in report to upper management project performance and profitability project Post-Shipment Meeting
- Maintain project documentation
About the Company
Mayekawa Manufacturing Company has expanded its business by focusing on freezing and compression technologies ever since its establishment in 1924. As a thermal engineering company we have long contributed to providing business solutions to our customers based on these technologies and in turn continuously evolved our technology and services. This process is indicative of our business development style whereby Mayekawa creates ‘cooperation’ based on trust with our customers to develop ‘Basho’, Mayekawa's unique concept of problem solving in which Mayekawa engineers and our customers collaborate closely by sharing a common challenge and vision, and synthesizing knowledge without functional/organizational boundaries. Synchronization with customers' vision is the key, and in such Mayekawa has succeeded in creating a unique market where no other competitor can enter, thus freeing competitive energies for utilization in creative initiatives.
As a result of this Mayekawa-unique approach we have generated over 100 small subsidiaries in Japan and 40 extra subsidiaries overseas, all of them small enough to keep close relations with each customer. We call these small entities Doppo or Independent Units.
Recently, however, we have realized that these small units alone may not satisfy the needs of a growing global market which is at the same time becoming more and more complex. Mayekawa, therefore, has decided to consolidate and reorganize the Independent Units both in Japan and abroad, based on industry sectors in order to meet the greater and deeper needs of our customers.
Project Engineer (Mechanical) - Oil & Gas Industry
Ultimate HR Solutions
QA QC Engineer
Al Jaziri Group
MEP Project Engineer
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Mechanical Engineer - Maintenance & Repair
RTC-1 Employment Services