Job description / Role
Title: Project Engineer
- Ensure that work is executed in compliance with the Contract, Project procedures, specifications, codes and standards, regulations, maintain design integrity and quality requirements through the management of change and specification deviation process.
- To co-ordinate engineering disciplines during all stages of design development including Concept, FEED and Detail Engineering
- Reporting to the Project Manager/ Lead Project Engineer, the Project Engineer will be responsible for the coordination of activities across engineering disciplines
- Liaise with the Client's Engineering staff as required on engineering delivery issues
- Support scope & CTR development against ESR / SOR request from Client
- Point of contact / coordination for in all engineering queries
- Contact of regular progress review meetings, tracking and closeout of actions from such meetings and any design reviews
- Support all the technical and administrative duties carried out on a day-to-day basis with a view to improving the efficiency of delivery
- Support for preparation of project schedule, resource allocation, progress updates to the planning team providing timely input
- Coordinate multi-discipline brownfield technical reviews including P&IDs, 3D Model, HAZOP, SIL, and other design reviews
- Responsible for the stewardship and timely closeout of action items from the various meetings and technical reviews, Technical Queries, HAZOP Actions, 3D Model review actions and PSSR actions
- Experienced in muti cultured working natures
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant Technical Field and/or at least 8-13 years of experience in the O&G Industry (preferably Onshore Oilfield Projects).
- Good experienced in Feasibility / Concept, Pre-FEED, FEED, Detail Engineering onshore Projects
- Experience in brownfield engineering management associated with small/medium scale jobs
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of engineering design and project delivery
- Awareness of relevant international codes and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Experienced in document control system
About the Company
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.