Job description / Role
• Observe and implement the company Quality, Health & Safety Policy.
• Follow rules and regulations for an effective realization of the Quality and Company Objectives. Understand the objectives and targets set for the year.
• Observe and implement the company Safety Procedures.
• Ensure the usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), wherever it is required.
• Participate at Internal site meetings taking full and detailed notes.
• File and store all project information according to Company procedure.
• Provide the Senior Management with relevant documentation received from either the client or authorities in a timely manner.
• Review and check all new drawings, instructions & documentation received from either the client or authorities.
• Update site diary with comprehensive detail daily.
• Track and monitor that materials delivered to site are check and verified for correct quality, quantity and type ordered.
• Assist PM in the preparation of Site programs and ensure the progress of project in accordance with agreed programs.
• To Check plans, drawings and material quantities for accuracy of calculations;
• Ensure all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
• Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client/architect;
• Liaising with any contractor, sub-contractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
• Planning the work and efficiently organizing the site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines;
• Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site;
• Preparing reports as required;
• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.
• Ensure closure of Non Conformance Reports raised by client and communicate through Project Management Team.
• Understand ISO 9001 Standards requirement, Project Quality Plan, Quality Assurance Procedures and involve in implementation.
• Maintain proper documentation of records.
• Occasionally discuss with Operation Manager when an opportunity of improving the accuracy of procedure/process is observed.
• Perform other related duties that may be assigned from time to time by the OM for accomplishing the Quality Objectives of the company.
• Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of working experience as Project Engineer in the fasade industry in the UAE
• Must be an professional degree holder
• Should be excellent in Auto cad , design
• Having practical knowledge in site execution
• Any Nationalities
About the Company
We are do civil contracting for building projects.
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Project Engineer - Main Contractor
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Abu Dhabi||4 Nov|
Mechanical Engineer - AC / Chiller Units