Job description / Role
Duties and responsibilities:
• Experience with Consultant working on hotel construction projects
• Experience in hotel construction preferably of more than 90 room, US 5-star hotels
• Good experience in (FLS) Fire Life Safety building codes
• Able to learn, know and understand compliance of FLS required for hotel construction projects in Montenegro
• experienced / knowledge in supervising and coordinating the construction, fit-out, snagging stages for Leading US 4 and 5-star hotel standards
• Expertise in project engineer supervision work of hotel interior for Leading US 4 and 5-star hotel standards such as Marriott etc.,
• FIDIC / FIDIC Redbook experience
• As a liaison and coordinate with Project director based in Montenegro & when needed amongst consultants, supervision team, engineers, architects, vendors and local construction Contractor from Montenegro.
• Monitor the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of construction projects and report to President.
• Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes accordingly FIDIC and local regulations.
• Writing up all project documentation.
• Submitting periodic progress reports to top management.
• Managing project budgets, resources and administering the allocation of jobs and budgets of the project.
• Communicating with stakeholders to clarify the desired outcome of a project.
• Managing project personnel to achieve project objectives.
• Regularly review and analyses the project scope.
• Driving cross-functional project teams.
• Ensuring that the highest quality standards are met.
• Medical Insurance provided.
• Work Visa will be arranged by company.
Please apply online.
Location: The Onyx Tower 1, Sheikh Zayed Road, the Greens - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Skills and Qualifications:
• Male candidate
• Locally available in UAE
• 5 years’ experience as a Project Engineer
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture
• Interior designing skills will be advantage
• Prefer Hotel construction background and experience in FIDIC.
• Resourceful and able to work independently with great initiative and high level of integrity, confidentially and commitment.
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in developing and overseeing Hotel Project.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong working knowledge of CAD & Microsoft Office.
• Able to travel & do long stays at site of construction project in Kolasin, Montenegro
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Project Engineer - Civil
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
Project Engineer - Properties Investment
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer
Project Manager Construction - Hotel/Resort
Site Engineer / QA/QC Engineer
Al Sitara Gulf Contracting
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|