Job description / Role
SSA are working with a Main Contractor in Abu Dhabi. We are searching for a Project Engineer to work within a Project Management team on a large scale Rail project. Suitable candidates will come from main contractor backgrounds, performed at project engineer level for 5 + years & assisted the delivery of rail & infrastructure projects throughout their career.
• Quality Assurance, Quality Control & Project Inspections, Ensure the Quality assurance in daily engineering, fabrication, and construction activities.
• BOQ preparation, Project costing & cost variations, Project Management Coordinations of Civil & MEP works, Assist and coordinate in EPC/Construction activities.
• Report and transfer all project drawings/catalogues/manuals & handed over documentations, etc
• Assist the Site manager in issuing the respective performance chart and graphs.
• Evaluate and recommend appropriate construction materials.
• Ensure the project execution with quality and safety according to the program.
• Preparation of daily work programs on site and managing team of Foremen.
AED 17,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Package: Family Medical / Family Visa's / Fights
• Degree qualified professional with Civil Engineer or equivalent.
• 10 years of experience and preferably have experience on rail & infrastructure projects.
• 5 years’ experience in GCC or Asia required.
• Proficient with Primavera(6) software.
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.