Project Engineer - Senior
TRS Staffing Solutions
Job description / Role
• Responsible for the overall activities of planning, control and monitoring of design and execution of Topside and Marine, FSPO, FSRU, MODU, MOPU engineering and construction. The experience should cover basic design, detail design, construction engineering, integration engineering and procurement.
• Leading a multi discipline engineering team for major new build & conversion scope at yard.
• Experience with oil and gas and LNG systems.
• Sound knowledge of piping and equipment: basis of design, equipment sizing and selection for pumps, heat exchangers, compressors, engines, evaporators, valves, pressure/flow control devices.
• Specify equipment data sheets and specifications, vendor data review, equipment manufacturing, factory acceptance tests, package engineering
• Mechanical design and calculations of machinery spaces, equipment supports, material handling devices, installation and maintenance methodologies
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience in a engineering companies and EPC contractors.
• Proficient with software such as Microsoft Word/Excel/Project, AutoCAD.
• Project management experience in high value projects.
• Working experience in major Production / Construction sites and heavy industrial segments.
• Must have Marine/Offshore/FPSO experience is required.
• Varied project requirement over different segments of oil and gas / ship building / new building projects.
About the Company
Established in 1984
TRS works around the world finding and connecting the best talent with businesses and organisations that: design, build, operate, maintain or support the production of goods and services for a variety of industry sectors covering; oil, gas, chemicals, infrastructure, life sciences, manufacturing, mining, power, renewable energy and public sector.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TGC Middle East