Job description / Role
Project Engineer - UAE National
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Ready to put your project engineer expertise to work on marquee projects that will change the fabric of our communities? Would you enjoy being involved on a wide variety of engineering tasks on large scale, complex projects? Parsons is now hiring a Project Engineer for our rapidly expanding portfolio of projects.
Only UAE Nationals will be considered for this role.
• Develops the scope of engineering work, schedules, and budgets for assigned project elements, and monitors progress to meet schedule and budget requirements.
• Identifies and documents changes in scope. Assists in determining the scope of procurement work, schedules, and budgets for assigned project buy outs, monitoring progress to maintain those procurement.
• Interfaces with procurement and subcontract personnel to facilitate the bid process. Coordinates the utilization of interdisciplinary technical personnel on the project with other Project Engineers. Coordinates the assignment of personnel from other technical support groups within the company.
• Assists the Project Manager in planning, directing, supervising, and controlling the execution of technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the project or study.
• Assists in determining the technical skills and staff hours required for successful completion of the project.
• Ensures client criteria and scope are met by all engineering disciplines.
• Expedites distribution of action items following discussions/meetings with the client and Project Manager.
• Prepares technical reports and documentation of activity for the client and project management.
• Obtains, analyzes, and circulates technical and contractual information to project disciplines.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering (or related field)
• 5+ years of related field engineering experience, or a broad general engineering background is required
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Familiarity of industry practices and regulations are required
• Must also possess a thorough knowledge of current technology and be able to select and apply appropriate engineering software for use on project
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies