Job description / Role
• To manage the high end property renovation projects from initial stage to the handover.
• Monitor material coordination between production, design and sales department.
• Correspondence with client / subcontractors.
• Coordinate with different local authorities to obtain drawing approvals.
• Should be aware of health and safety guidelines related to interior fit out project management.
• Will have to send weekly updates and prepare minutes of the meeting.
• Coordination with design and estimation team.
• Assuring correct and Precise documentation of materials, inspections and closure documentation.
• Analyse project bottleneck and taking immediate action.
• Will have to coordinate with multiple suppliers and team members.
• Prepare project schedule.
• Preparing and reviewing method statements and work specific quality control plans.
• Ensuring materials received are in accordance with quantity and quality.
• Monitor and control materials release from suppliers.
• Monitor and insure a strict adherence to the production schedule.
• Prepare and submit production update reports regularly and as needed, inclusive but not limited to daily activities, deviations from targets, returns and other related issues.
• Assure quality standards are met and report any deviations from the standards and direct the corrective actions for different production units.
• Maintain records of the transfer slips with any quality issues arise over the production course.
• Verify, coordinate and participate (as needed) in site surveys before proceeding with production to validate the project drawings.
• Keep proper and updated records of site surveys.
• Arrange production force into balanced groups and distribute jobs between them maintaining proper coordination and integration between different groups.
• Reconcile time records (Exact time) against production targets.
• Monitor material usage and ensure the least waste overall production processes.
• Propose and implement innovative ideas to save materials and man/hours
• Should have experience in interior fit-out work and Property maintenance Services
• Preferable with Bachelor in Engineering
• UAE Driving License
• Excellent communications skills
• Should have knowledge of the materials and suppliers.
About the Company
K4 is a Dubai based total solution provider for building maintenance services such as MEP maintenance, renovations and interior fit-outs, installation of smart homes, landscaping and a variety of commercial and residential cleaning services. Our team consists entirely of highly trained professionals, each experts in their own field and compliant with European standards.
All services and documentation provided by us are licensed and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We provide insurances for all works in accordance with applicable insurance regulations for general liabilities. We are a trusted and sincere service provider.