Job description / Role
A newly created role is now available for a well established bank based in Abu Dhabi. This bank is currently looking for Project Finance Director to lead financing deals delivering project finance advisory, funding solutions to the bank's existing & new client base across infrastructure project in the region including power, water, and energy in the GCC. This role will be working closely with the Group Head of Investment and Corporate Finance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for origination, through interaction with sponsors, banks, and government agencies in the region. He will head the execution of project finance "debt" transactions and take ownership of execution including both external and internal such as due diligence, credit approvals, documentation review, coordinating with sharia for optimal financing structures, and management of deal execution process with external advisories other finances & internal shareholders (risk, relationship managers, sharia legal and compliance).
* Responsible for PF portfolio monitoring including project/credit monitoring, annual reviews and ensuring that all bank policies adherence.
* To grow the PF business through assisting with the strategy/risk framework/product offering to profile the bank's project finance bank in the GCC.
Minimum Experience and & Qualifications:
* At least 12-20 years of relevant experience covering project finance with industry exposure to power, water and energy.
* Relevant Bachelor's degree; MBA/ CFA or equivalent for a reputed university
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.