Job description / Role
One of the largest semi government entities in Abu Dhabi working across multiple sectors across real estate, construction and facilities management
* Review payment certificates approve invoices and ensure compliance with contracts payment terms and DOA while communicating exceptions in a timely manner to all relevant parties.
* Review the project related insurances, Advance Guarantees, Retention Guarantees, Performance Bonds of all contractors and consultants and Communicate with Project Managers in case of expiration.
* Effectively communicate with Project Managers and Project Management Consultants regarding Contracts, Variation orders and other additional services related.
* Prepare Monthly Capex Trackers for all projects and effectively manage the financial aspects and budget control of all assigned projects.
* Assist with enhancement of Capex related Oracle Reports and trackers to reflect external and internal parties' requirements under Finance and procurement modules.
* Prepare all Month End and Year End Capex related schedules like Advances, Retentions etc. for review.
* Liaise with the subsidiaries and ensure all intercompanies are reconciled on monthly basis.
* Review the project cash flow submitted by PMC, prepare the monthly consolidated Cash Flow and upload into Oracle
* Assist in preparing Capex related VAT Audit, external and internal audit requirements
* Support the Project related cash management and assist with funding requests relating to Loans and Client funding (includes bank cash calls and invoices to owners)
* Work experience within real estate, construction or facilities management for a minimum of 3 years
* Experience in handling projects especially dealing with contracts, variation orders, payment certificates, advances and retention.
* Experience in financial modelling.
* Oracle experience is a MUST
* Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CMA, CFA)
Salary & Benefits
* 30,000 AED per month
* Education allowance
* Private medical insurance
* Annual bonus
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.