Job description / Role
Our client, a hospitality company, is urgently looking for a Project Manager (Chinese speaker) to be based in the UAE. In this role, you will be responsible for providing investment information and financial advice; working with Company stakeholders and individual clients; and maintaining knowledge of a wide range investment and financial products, including trusts, stocks bonds and shares. Other responsibilities will include:
• Engaging in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the UAE economy, global financial markets and general market events.
• Supporting the planning and implementation of investment projects by facilitating the Company’s goals, objectives and approach.
• Preparing documents for investment projects, compile investment research reports, feasibility studies, and frameworks agreements, and draw up project implementation plans and action plans.
• Developing detailed project plans and necessary process to monitor investment and project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
• Designing investment projects, predict finance and risk.
• Planning schedule project timelines to ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
• Supporting the Company and assist to assemble and coordinate project staff at key milestone throughout the project.
• Maintaining strong work relationships with the internal and external stakeholders.
• Participating in the negotiation of investment projects, establish and maintain good business relation with partners, competent departments and potential clients.
• Participating in the direct or indirect management of investment projects, monitor and analyze the management of investment projects, and put forward suggestions on business expansion and management improvement in time.
• Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation that are review-ready at all times and present reports and updates defining project progress, problems and solutions.
• Attending other tasks as may be directed by the employer.
To be considered for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• A bachelor’s degree required in an appropriate specialism including financial management. Masters preferred.
• Have a 3-5 years of experience of project management, preferably in a financial institution or similar corporate environment.
• Have a strong proven background in strategic planning, financial risk and/or change management, project evaluation and data collection.
• Proficient project management software.
• Excellent writing and editing skills, including extreme attention to detail and the ability to tailor information, plans and processes.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.