Job description / Role
- Contract - Existing client
- Manages the process design, and Project workflow design to best provide solutions.
- Maximize the understanding of Project requirements across Geographies and communicate the same to the internal teams.
- Understanding the requirements and components of a project and finding the optimum way of working/coordination between various components to ensure a successful Project Delivery.
- Strong Project Management background in e-commerce/Logistics.
- Masters in Logistics and Supply Chain with a strong inclination towards analytics.
- Thorough understanding of warehouse and logistics operations with a Project Management understanding to effectively connect between the two functions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good working knowledge of Techno-functional practices in e- commerce/Logistics.
- Job title : Project Management Executive
- Location : Dubai
- Duration : Long term
- Offered salary : attractive salary + standard UAE benefits
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Project Management Officer (Temporary Contract)
SAP Middle East & North Africa
|Abu Dhabi||30 Sep|